Wednesday 18 July 2007

A sociable evening

It has been a sociable evening. The other project student, Jo asked me to dinner at her house. As I didn't know where she lived she wrote a set of directions for me, which I proudly announce, I managed (eventually) to follow. Obviously there were a few minor errors, but I did not crack under the pressure. I feared I would subliminally sabotage my trip, just to excuse myself from a situation where I would have to make conversation with a person I do not know very well and a person I have never met before (Jo's housemate James). However, it was alright. The meal was very nice, obviously Jo is a very good cook and the conversation was not stilted. I have the after event paranoia now, where I dwell on the fact that they may have hated me and thought I was an utter weirdo. I imagine I came across as a little strange, but hopefully not TOO strange. Hmm... I bet they're laughing at me right now!

On average the last two days have been quite productive. Yesterday, I feel, was very productive but today was not- so overall it's ok (or at least that's what I tell myself.) Tomorrow, I have decided, will be productive. I absolutely will do alot of work and not be lured into playing online tetris.

No comments: