Friday 27 July 2007

"Look..at..me"

I really like Severus Snape and I am so pleased that he was truly good. I felt very sad when Snape revealed that he had loved Lily Potter always.

****

"Hide them all, then," he croaked. "Keep her-them- safe. Please"
"And what will you give me in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said,
"Anything."

****

"After all this time?"
"Always" said Snape.

****

For me, these were the two most moving moments in the entire Harry Potter series.

1 comment:

Beans said...

Is you being an Alan Rickman fan got anything to do with it? :p Lol.

I was convinced from Book 4 that he was good. I always tend to side with 'evil' characters in books, and even when we didn't know he was good I liked him. But don't you think Rickman is too old for that role? He wasn't the person I had in mind amongst many others, which is why I don't like watching the movies.

I hate books when the good guys always win. Well some are good but there has to be a time when its one nil to the baddies!