Sunday 15 July 2007

Minor success

I'm going to be ill, I can just tell. I feel weak and tired. I also can't work out how to make the heating come on. I can't believe I have lived in this house for almost a year and don't know how to make the water warm- how has that happened?

Mathematically, today was a minor success. I have figured out the programming problem I was experiencing. Well, it's more that I have figured out a way to get around the problem, rather than figured out what was wrong- but that will do for now. Hopefully, as a result, I can progress a little further.

It's quite interesting, when working in the library, to look at the way that people always like to work in the same place. For the past 5 days I have sat at the same computer and each day exactly the same people have sat around me. I wonder how many of them are actually working or pretending to work, like me.

No comments: