Monday 30 July 2007

It's ok, it's not real life

Today I cleaned the house from top to bottom as I have to move out on August 1st. I pretended I was a cleaning robot and it worked quite well actually. I think I will always pretend to be a robot when I clean. It helps to think alot about angles and lines. A robot would definitely think about how to optimise their cleaning capabilities.

I found a video on YouTube today. It is "In Demand" by Texas. I know it's very bad to be so jealous of that woman, but I can't help it. I want to sit in a car with Alan. I want to tango with Alan. I damn well want Alan to smell my hair! But I will learn not to get upset about this. And indeed there are several reasons why;

1. The video isn't real life
2. The video isn't real life
3. The video isn't real life

Seriously, thank god the video isn't real life.

No comments: