Friday 27 July 2007

Angry

I am very angry! The college is rubbish. Firstly they do not reply to not one but multiple emails concerning pressing issues such as accommadation. Secondly they keep you waiting for over 40 minutes while they are on break (and this wasn't even a lunch break). Thirdly they seem to want to leave me homeless. Fourthly they just send back parcels with the couriers despite my having told them not to and then they lie about having received a parcel in the first place! This led to a 46 minute telephone version of tennis where I had to ring the company sending me the parcel then UPS repeatedly as they both kept telling me conflicting things: too short tracking numbers, numbers that aren't even tracking numbers and of course I never spoke to the same person more than once and the whole thing was very tiresome. And now the parcel won't even arrive until Monday and who knows what the college will do with it then? Probably burn it.

And now I have finally arrived into the department to find I didn't attach my MAPLE file to the email I sent myself so I can't even do anything here. Well I'm not damn well leaving- I'll just rewrite the code, or else sit in front of this computer seething. I need coffee and if that woman in the cafe looks at me like I'm something that has just crawled from under a stone to disturb her very pressing task of "sitting and looking mutinous" when I ask for it I... well, I'll just be as polite as always, but rest assured I will be thinking angry things. When will she realise it's her job to get the coffee and stop resenting the students?! Aghh

No comments: