Friday 3 October 2008

Ich bin ein...

So, I am in Germany.
  1. I had a fantastic final weekend in London with Mike, Ken and Gareth.
  2. Arrived at airport and had to removed 9kg of stuff. Limit has changed from 32kg to 23kg.
  3. Flouted BA's rules of only 2 pieces of hand luggage. Got away with flout by crying loudly all the way through security, thereby distracting guards when I sneakily put 2 big bags and a small suitcase through.
  4. Arrived in Frankfurt. Big suitcase not on carrousel.
  5. Waited over 3 hours in a BA customer services queue to get a form to fill in, and a miniature milky way.
  6. Arrived in Bonn 13 hours after leaving house to travel. The flight only took 1.5 hours.
But today my luggage has arrived! My things are here and that makes me happy. I will never again take for granted having all of my things! I will also never again pack my hand luggage so non usefully. All I really managed to bring in that were enough textbooks and notepads to have built a small fort.

No comments: