Monday 22 September 2008

Re: ality

  1. My brother (who has returned home for a bit from university- despite only having been a way for a little over a week [obviously he misses me!!]) has given me a lot of music for my new mac. This makes me happy. I think he only agreed so that he could go through his own music calling out artists and then laugh at my blank face...                                                                 
  2. I am trying not to listen to sad music, so as not to perpetuate my misery.                                                                                                                                                                                                             
  3. Went to see "Mama Mia" with mum and her sisters. Sadly I am generally rubbish compared to "Sophie" in the show... that was possibly the closest my mum is "ever going to come to a wedding"... but I won points because I was the only niece/daughter who braved the event!                                                                                                                                    
  4. I have to get up to have my photograph taken by the local paper tomorrow. 9am is a most inconvenient time for me to be anyway that is not my bed. I am not very happy with this at all!                                                                                                                                                                 
  5. I miss Joey.                                     

No comments: