Monday 11 August 2008

"I'm through accepting limits, just 'cus someone says they're so"

  1. I apparently left the gas on today.
    Pro: The fact that it has been a while since I have done this is surely a positive thing.
    Con: I left the gas on.

  2. I love the musical Wicked. I love the song Defying Gravity. I find this motivating, but not an "Eye of the Tiger" kind of motivating, which makes me feel obliged to exercise. As a result this song has now made it on to my iPod. I am not sure why any music I put on there has to go through a stringent checking period whereby I probe my mind demanding to know exactly how much I like to song and which of my playlists it can be appropriately placed into. It is not as if my iPod is short of space. I also honed my playlists today. There are 3 of them: "Algebraic Geometry", "Number Theory" and "Geometry." Defying Gravity has been added to the "Number Theory" playlist.

  3. I think I really like Idina Manzel.

  4. My EHIC came today. I am now entitled to the same health insurance as a native person in other European countries. Basically, I am now in a position to look for health insurance.

  5. I have eaten 3 packets of crisps today. I am such a heffa.

No comments: