Saturday 17 May 2008

I mainly hate girls

If it were up to me I would abolish the whole "mirror area" of a public toilet. I find it unnecessary. It also accounts for a slow turn-over in the hand-washing process, as the mirrors act as some bizarre trap for the straightened, plucked and probably freezing morons that totter around in implausibly impractical shoes amongst us. It is a battle to even get close to a sink as a pack of gossiping girls, each memorised by their own reflection, ask each other for mascara because "oh my god I can't believe I forgot it and I have to spend all day at the library". The library is not a fashion parade, the librarians are not the fashion police and the shelves are not lined with magazines filled with crap celebrity tips on how to look good anywhere....at least the mathematics shelves aren't anyway.

Plus I can't do Algebraic Topology, which may be the reason for my irritability. At least its raining and that probably means no one will be sitting on the small walls. Thank god for small mercies.

No comments: