Saturday 10 May 2008

Away!

11.00 am:

I just got the fabled "exam fear." In one agonising punch to the stomach I woke up and thought "oh shit!"

11.59am:

Seems a little close to lunch to actually commence operation "Oh God please don't let me fail!"....

1.02pm:

Lunch over. Very scared. Ken just told me he was in the library for 11 solid hours yesterday.. not including time he worked in the morning. That is actually more revision than I have done in the last 4 days. Eek.

3.36pm:

It has taken over 2 hours to do one ridiculously small question. Even now I am not sure I could recreate it...

7.20pm:

Another long dinner. It is too hot. Ken didn't come back.. it makes me feel somewhat guilty for eating.. although in actual fact I should feel guilty for not doing any work.

8.30pm:

To the library- Away!

No comments: