Monday 5 May 2008

Could it be me?

I'd forgotten how much I hate the library around "revision time." I hate that people are inconsiderate enough to put all of their stuff out on a desk and then leave for hours at a time. When I go down in the morning I'm surprised people haven't adopted the German approach of creeping down at night to mark their seat with a towel! I bet they would if they could. I also hate the hoards of people sitting outside the library on the grass too. I'm not sure why this annoys me- but it does.

Tomorrow I'll have another crack at Algebraic Topology. I imagine as a result of this I will hate everyone in the library a lot more...

Could it be me?

2 comments:

Brutal Snake said...

I enjoyed reading your blog, I have to say I hadn't realised the depth of your love for Alan Rickman...

Steph said...

That is because I really like Alan. Although that was deepened by a summer of solitude.. be warned. x