Saturday 12 April 2008

Who is it?

I'm not sure what happened this evening... I have been solely on youtube for the last 8 hours watching Michael Jackson music videos.

I went to get something to eat, which involved me walking past some sit-down dinner in my pyjamas. I see no reason for me to change just for a 3 minute dash to a convenience store in the same building- regardless of whether or not the most efficient route goes via a dining hall.

There was only one talk today. I didn't understand any of it. So I stopped listening and thought about something else. I am more hopeful for tomorrow's talks though. And if not.. I know where my "off" switch is...


I really like the video to "Who is it?" http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oPZ_Ssop2Jg&feature=related Everyone should watch it and appreciate just how beautiful Michael is.

No comments: