Wednesday 12 November 2008

Another week

I went to a party on Saturday night. I was very drunk. I really really don't think that this should be repeated again. I have had to avoid coffee time for 2 days because I am too embarrassed to field more of the "so, you're still alive?" comments. I have received a number of messages on facebook beginning with "hey Steph, do you remember me...?" Answer: no. No, I don't because if we recall I fell asleep. I suppose that should really say "I passed out", but I think I rather say that I was just so tired that I had to take a little nap. 

It was my non-Russian office mate's 29th birthday today. I decorated the office (at least his part) with balloons and banners. He refused to wear the "It's my birthday" badge, which I suppose I can forgive. I think he was confused and a little perturbed at my actions. It's just, if I had an older brother, I'd want him to be just like him. 


No comments: