Sunday 29 June 2008

"And all... that... jazz.."

I keep listening to "All that Jazz" and "Cabaret" and as a result I am now convinced I could work on the stage... or again, be in the 1920's. I am now so caught up in this that I can't actually believe I won't be working in a theatre. It is a shame I can't sing or dance and hate public performances that are not structured talks. Maybe I should wait for next year's "Nancy" Auditions for Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber.

I have decided that whenever I feel a bit sad I will go on a run. So today I found myself wheezing around the local green belt. Due to my intense dislike for physical exertion I will just have to train myself to not feel sad.

I bought a diary today. My initial thought was to organise my life. Unfortunately when it came to writing things in it I realised I don't really have anything to organise. It may become too distressing for me to consult a diary everyday and just see the pages and pages of nothingness... I really ought to not have bought "a-page-a-day-diary".. that was a mistake. I definitely do not need a whole page a day. That was absolute madness on my part! Currently I have "go to Germany" written. This feels vague. I probably ought to do something about that. But right now, I am dangerously close to starting an Angel marathon. Maybe I'll pencil that in the old diary...

No comments: