Tuesday 11 September 2007

Back at Home

I have been at home for about 10 days now. I went to buy some euros today as I decided I should probably at least make some effort to plan this trip to Frankfurt. I don't think I want to go anymore, I am going to be loads younger than anyone else and massively underqualified. At least if anyone asks me questions in the "discussion" parts I can look blankly at them and hide behind the fact I don't even have a maths degree. That or I will just burst into tears and run out of the room. That is of course provided I actually make it to where ever I am meant to be going- that will be barrier number 1. I think I will not think about it for a few more days and then panic about it the night before.

I am annoyed that all the episodes of Poirot have been removed from youtube, I don't really know what I'm expected to do now with my time. Luckily I have a contingency plan: ANGEL. So, having spent quite a few days watching back to back episodes of Angel (note: superior in every way to Buffy), interspersed with Die Hard 1, and turning into a nocturnal creature I decided that I would go for a run today. Obviously under the cover of darkness. I think I would rather risk being attacked than have people see me huffing and puffing after a slow jog lasting about 3 seconds. I managed to run for the grand total of how ever long it takes for my ipod to play "Be Prepared" from the Lion King twice. I really like that song, whenever I hear the part that says "and where do we feature?", "just listen to teacher" I always think of Severus Snape and it makes me laugh. Anyway, I don't think I'll be going for a run for a while again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

This is Caroline from SocialRank.


I am trying to get in touch with you but couldn't find your email address.


We will index your blog posts as part of our content filter. I'd like to send you an invite to a beta preview of our new Web 2.0 site.


Can you get back to me with your email address.


Mine is caroline@MathBloggers.com

Kind regards,


Caroline

www.SocialRank.com